Wednesday, February 26, 2014

New Style Added To My Voice

I did something a little differently this past week than I normally do in my writing. This whole year I've really been trying to incorporate my humor into my writing to create my writing voice. This week I added a new unique element to my voice. My most recent writing peices have been much more serious and true to things that I believe. I think that this brought a little balance to my writing voice and let me express myself in a new way through my writing. I think this difference in the way I wrote helped me as a writer over all.

3 comments:

  1. I love that you are bringing a change to your voice. It holds readers much better with a diversity of voice. Don't forget to keep your old voice though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change is good. Nice job coming up with something new. Definitely incorporate your humor. You are a kind soul Zachary. ASO<33

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool that you are working on your voice. You have made an effort and it shows.

    ReplyDelete