Friday, March 14, 2014

Advertisements

I encounter most of my advertising on the television. Another portion of the advertisement that I see is on the internet. Most of the advertisements that stick in my head are movie trailers or commercials that are about hobbies that I enjoy. For example I saw a commercial about lacrosse equipment that really stood out to me. The commercial had pieces of lacrosse equipment floating as if someone were wearing them. The pads played the game and seemed to be floating in mid air. This ad was so memorable because it was about something that I liked to do but it showed it in a very different way. I do believe that advertisements have an effect on your personal interests because I actually bought a piece of equipment from that commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment